Monday, May 23, 2011

Maggie Beer Comp Winner

A while ago I was so lucky to win a competition.
The prize was a weekend away to Adelaide for 2, with Maggie Beer.

I was able to take someone along.
Jackie came a long and what a great week end we had.

Maggie was amazing so friendly and warm.
She made us the most lovely lunch at the Miele showroom kitchen.

Before I left, I rushed to make this scarf for Maggie, as a token of my appreciation for such a generous prize.

She seemed to love it. What ese do you give to someone who can buy what their hearts desire.



>
We were taken by bus to a lovely Farmers Market, a great cheese shop, fantastic Winery, and best of all to Maggies Farm shop.
If you are ever lucky enough to be in the Barossa make sure you drop in.
We have great memories of a very speciel weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a luck duck so wish that was me I just have to keep to her books.

    ReplyDelete