Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CROCHET & CRUTCHES.

Well it has been longer than I would have liked but two things are keeping me busy.
CROCHET AND CRUTCHES, It is not often you have two people in one family on crutches at one time, but that is what we have and no not in one accident.
Karla, Dayna's cousin had a Knee reconsturction, so it was well worth a photo of my two favourite hop alongs.
We met up for dinner to bust a bit of boardem, I felt like wearing a sign saying no we weren't in a car accident, as we got a lot of funny looks.

So on to CROCHET, this is a baby blanket for a great friend who has had a boy after 2 girls.
I thought the brights and blues would be just the order after two girly girls.
I have set a rule to crochet at least a double stripe a day and so far so good.
I don't normally do much in blue as it is not a favourite, but I am enjoying this and hope they like it.

The pattern is from Lucy at Attic24, she is one of the reasons I fell in love with the craft, blog world. It was such a new source of information and inspiration.

Well I will keep you posted as I progress and leave you with these images, to enjoy.


1 comment: